Use promo code djmackswell or artofdiversity or taylormade for 25% off
Frequently Asked Questions about Mixologi Island (Governors Island) on September 12th
Chances are you have some questions about our upcoming first ever day party on Governors Island in New York, so read on! This Saturday is going to be a blast and we’re looking forward to seeing all your beautiful faces there!
- Will you be selling tickets at the door? Yes, we will be selling a limited number of tickets at the door, so get there early! Doors open at 12:30pm and tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis. However, we highly suggest purchasing tickets online before the event. It’s easier and cheaper!
- Interested in bottle service? We have a pretty sweet setup overlooking the Manhattan skyline, VIP access, plus free tickets. Email email@example.com
- If I bought a ticket on Eventbrite, do I have to bring it? Yes, either print your ticket and bring it or have it on your phone to show at the door.
- What time does it start? Event starts 1pm, get there early!
- What’s early? At 12:30 pm
- Will there be food available? Yes! There will be several food vendors set up so you can recharge and refuel after hours of dancing and partying. Also, please note that no outside food/beverages and no camelback containers are allowed on premise.
- Is this event 21 and over? Yes, this event is strictly 21 and over. We will be checking IDs along with your tickets at the door so please bring them with you.
- How do we get to Governors Club? The only way to get to the venue is via the Governors Island Ferry. The ferry fee is $2.